La Dolce Vita
- A very friendly family run Italian restaurant in the heart of Shrewsbury and Louise's favourite. Perfect for a special occasion and highly recommended.
The Peach Tree
- Offers a host of alternatives for the hungry guest, ideal for special occasions, a quick bite, coffee or cocktails and nibbles. One of our favourites and highly recommended.
The Curry House on Mardol
- An exceptionally good Indian restaurant and one of Pete's favourites. Very friendly staff, modern decor, a varied menu with all the usual favourites plus a very good choice of Chefs specials - a must try if you love Indian food.
The Abbey Public House
- Just a few minutes walk from the B&B with a friendly atmosphere, good value menu and nice selection of well kept real ales.
The Coach & Horses
- A cosy Victorian style pub, close to the town centre, offering good food and excellent real ale.
- A Wonderful selection of seasonal seafood dishes just off the medieval town square.
- Opened in 2011 and more of a cafe than a restaurant but well worth a visit as the quality of the food is excellent. Open for Evening meals on Fridays only.
- Elegant Georgian Dining Rooms and bar offering a quiet relaxed dining experience with fine food that is locally sourced and shows the full flavour of traditional English culinary skills
- A good quality gastro pub overlooking the River Severn
Click here to go back to the previous page